Saturday, April 3, 2010

I'm sitting at a nice solid 203.5. Not bad. Would probably be better if I didn't have dental surgery to get two impacted screwed up wisdom teeth out and the only thing I can eat is soft breads and other gluten filled crappy stuff that give me bloat. I'll take the bloat and work it off this coming week as long as my teeth stop hurting. The doctor told me on my check up Wed. that they'd stop hurting by tomorrow. Well today I woke up and immediately took 800mg of Motrin and the pain is still sitting there. My dad said it's because I keep thinking about it. I only took 1 darvocet yesterday. That's really good considering over the course of the last two weeks I've been through 60 pills PLUS motrin and tylenol. Not good. I have a filling and crown appointment on the 9th and my teeth will be all taken care of. This really has been the month from teeth hell.

No comments: