Monday, March 15, 2010

Whoops.

I go three months without posting it seems. BUT the good news is I'm still losing. On Saturday I was at 203.5. Yeah yeah ooooo 3.5 in 3 months. It's not great but I'm happy with it.  I'm still losing and that's all that matters. I have 14 lbs. until I'm back where I was 4 years ago when I lost all of the weight. I was 190. I want to get back there by the beginning of May. 
June is the beginning of us trying to have a baby. I'm excited and terrified all at the same time. I know if I can just make it to 190 before then if I gain at the MOST 20 during pregnancy I'll be ok. 
I'm so close to getting under 200 and I'm excited and a little bit scared. It's been 3 years since I've been under 200 and I'm trying not to keep sabatoging myself. Which I have been a little bit for the last couple of months. People have been coming to visit almost every week for the last month so I've used it as an excuse to eat, drink and have fun and not worry about losing weight, just as long as I was maintaining. BUT it's the final countdown here. I have 14 to lose by May so we can get this baby plan rolling. 

No comments: