Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I went to the doctor 5 days ago and I was still 222. I'm fine with it. I haven't paid attention to anything weight related since then.
I'm almost 100% sure I'm going to have to get my gallbladder removed. I went the week before or whenever when I was 224 and had an ultrasound done. They found a polyp on my gallbladder. I read up on it since it's kinda rare and my doctor refuses to answer any of my damned questions without me forking over $20 for a damned visit that'll probably only be 15 minutes. Since mine is hurting me, which is something they usually don't do I'm sure I'll have to get it out. I have an appointment tomorrow to discuss what the hell is going on before she sends me to a surgeon for a referral. Another damned $40 I don't HAVE to have someone talk to me for 15 minutes before they decide to do anything or not.
I also went to the doctor last Friday because the week before I was laying in bed and felt a lump in my right boob. I'm only 29 so I know I shouldn't be freaking out but I can't help it. The doctor said it felt like breast tissue and it might well be but she's sending me tomorrow for a mammogram and an ultrasound to make sure. I know it's not cancer. I have no history in my family of cancer, I'm under 30. Hell I read a thing online that said when you're premenopausal being overweight actually HELPS not getting breast cancer. 
I'm scared though. We had so much stuff planned out just 8 days ago. Now everything is hinging on whether things go ok tomorrow. I'm scared and I don't know what to do. 
I drowned my anxiety yesterday in corn nuggets and freaking ranch dressing. I'm surprised I didn't have a gallbladder attack.

No comments: