Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm getting married in the fall next year!!!
We decided on next fall to get married. I'm trying not to get all sick to my stomach. This is officially the first time we've talked REALLY talked about it happening. I have to lose 70 lbs. I know it's not that hard. I can do it easily in a year but I'm freaking out. These are the 3 dresses I can't decide between. I know I still have a long time and I'm gonna need it to look good in these dresses. Especially the first one from J Crew. The other two would hide any belly pretty good but that one has it all front and center. We found an awesome place with great wedding packages in Mass. We just have to decide whether we want to get married in Boston or Provincetown. P-Town I know TOTALLY cliche but it could be fun.





No comments: