Thursday, June 11, 2009

I had two doctor's appointments yesterday. One for the boob and one for the gallbladder. There's nothing wrong with the top half of me but the gallbladder's got to go. I'm getting a HIDA scan on Tuesday then Thursday I go talk to the surgeon. I'm a little freaked out but I'll be happy when this pain is gone. I know it's my own fault my gallbladder is screwed up and I know that the way I lost and gained and lost and gained and lost weight over the last 4 years DID NOT help.
I'm hoping to get it done before E leaves at the end of the month. 
I'm also nervous about all the eating changes I'll have to do. There's no more having a bad dinner and just being good the rest of the week because I don't want my stomach it act all crazy like I've been reading it has. E said since she's on WW again all the food she cooks should be fine because it's low in fat.
I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: