Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm not having a good week... AT ALL.
Over the weekend I was way off and ate too much and didn't exercise at all. I'm under a lot of stress at school and work, not to mention home. I've been good this week with food and exercise wise. Well I worked out on Monday during my lunch and ran W2D1 of C25K on Monday night but didn't work out yesterday but still ate well. I just feel really gross and stressed and blah. I don't know what to do. I'm going to my class in about 30 minutes but really I just want to take the rest of the day off and sleep. I wish I could. :( Sunday is Easter and I'm worried I won't be able to control my eating. We're having food that's healthy for my dad and everyone else but I don't know. I feel like I'm not making any progress even though I've already lost 11.5 I feel like I should be doing better. I've been going at freaking warp speed since starting back to school and I just don't know how I can possibly juggle everything better. I think part of my anxiety is because I didn't exercise yesterday and I feel all outta the loop if I'm not doing work, exercise, school, exercise all in one day. I'm crazy. I know it.

No comments: