Friday, May 29, 2009

It's been two weeks since I updated but in no way did I fall off the wagon. The first week I did NO exercise because it was raining every single minute of every single day for a week. It finally got cleared up and I started walking again. Sat, E went back to WW and though it was hard I'm glad she actually did. Because now we can both work as a unit to lose weight. Something we've never done in the 2 years we've lived together. This week my exercise has been ok. Nothing great at all. I went to the doctor on Wed. and I was 224. STILL. I'm not frustrated because even though my weight hasn't changed my body shape has. Plus I know what I need to do to lose weight. I have to do more cardio. I'm going to start up my C25K program again. I'll do it on M, T, Th during my lunch hour. I'll walk to the gym, do 30 minutes on the treadmill then walk back to work. I've been getting good exercise for the passed few months and my eating was pretty solid but I just haven't been doing the RIGHT exercising. I'll get it though. I know I will.

No comments: