Friday, May 1, 2009

223!! WOO! I broke through it. I had an AMAZING week. Saturday when we were cleaning out the garage I threw away BOTH of the scales we had. Tossed them right in the garbage and didn’t look back. They’re gone and so was my temptation to weigh myself 3-4 times a day. I think getting rid of the stress of weight helped a lot this week. I felt so good, so dedicated to losing the weight this week. I said I’d be happy with 1 lb. lost but 3 is spectacular! I’ll beat my 220 by the end of the month goal easily if I keep this up.
I kept my food at 1200 this week and worked out the same and it did the trick. I felt so good that I didn’t have one moment this week where I just wanted to eat and eat. It’s a good day.
Now I get to go home and do MORE exercise by cleaning my house before Ellen gets here tomorrow. And that includes lugging a huge sofa up the stairs. This should be fun.

No comments: