Friday, May 15, 2009

So it's Friday. I'm not sure how my week has been. Two pairs of pants that usually fit or at one point quite snug are to the point they can be pulled off without unbuttoning them. I haven't been to the gym all week. I have been walking each day except Wed. Where I unfortunately went to the chinese buffet and today. My sister is graduating tonight so I have to use my lunch hour to leave an hour early so I can get out of town before the traffic rush.
I talked to my sister in law and she said my dad has lost SO much weight. I'm really proud of him but a big huge part of me is scared that when I get to the house he won't see that I've been doing something not just to lose weight but to change my relationship with food and exercise. He'll just see that it's taken me 3 months to lose 13 lbs. I know I'm PMSy and I miss E (she's at her sister's graduation in Mass.) and it's sending my emotions into overdrive and I'm probably projecting but I can't help it. I'm going to fight real hard to be good this weekend so I don't do any damage and hopefully can lose weight next week. I feel like I did this week but I'm not certain and won't know until I get on the scale next week.

No comments: