Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm exhausted today. I've barely gotten any sleep since we got broken into. Sunday we found out that ANOTHER neighbor was broken into on Friday. They lost their TV, laptop AND a damned pistol. So now the P.O.S.s that keep coming into OUR neighborhood and ripping us off are armed. It really doesn't freaking end does it? My father lives out in the middle of nowhere and people are getting broken into out there. Which worries me. My S-I-L and nephew are home all day out there in the woods by themselves. My family needs to make sure their gate is LOCKED UP TIGHT on the land.
I don't know where I am weight wise. I didn't really workout this weekend except to clean the house from top to bottom. Well I did the bottom floor and E did the second. But I sure broke out in a sweat. My eating was kinda lax but nothing INSANE. Yesterday I did eat at Taco Bell for dinner but that was actually within my 1200 but then on the way home E wanted a double cheeseburger and some fries from McDonald's and I got some for myself also. And I regretted it. I was up ALLLLLLL night with bad stomach/indegestion/ gallbladder pains. I swear I'm gonna be good the rest of the week. I've got 3 days I'm going to be able to work out in before my Friday weigh in for the 20/20 challenge. I HOPE I lost atleast 1 lb. or atleast no weight gain.
I'm supposed to go out to my parents house this weekend and clean out my old room. I might hold off for a weekend though. Try and get my body back in the flow of work, exercise, eating right and school. I haven't been able to get back on COMPLETE track since last week. I can do this. I know I can.

No comments: