Wednesday, March 4, 2009

WHOOT WHOOT!!!

For the passed 3 weeks since I've been taking this AMAZING circuit class at the Y during my lunch hour. It's honestly the first time since I started putting weight on 1-1/2 year ago that I've actually stuck to. So for the last 3 weeks I'd walk to the gym do class then walk back to the office.
Monday we move to a new office. One that's NOT in walking distance of the Y. It is in walking distance but I'd spend the whole time walking instead of doing my class. So today was my last day. I was super sad. Until I got on the scale. *Yeah I know most people NEVER say that.* I started out 3 weeks ago at 236, my highest since I lost 90 lbs. back in 2006. Today after 3 weeks of walking, going to classes, Jillian making me want to cry with her Shred and FINALLY paying attention to my food, REAL attention for the first time, even more than when I lost the weight before. I'm down to 227. :D :D :D :D I've lost 9 lbs. in 3 weeks. I'm so freaking proud of myself.
I started court reporting school on Monday. It's gonna be hard and I KNOW there's gonna be days I'm gonna wanna give up. I'm going to be working fulltime then go to school at night. But I love it. I love it so much.
Since I can't go to the gym anymore during my lunch hour I'm gonna use that time to walk and then on the days I don't have school I'll come home and do the Shred.
I'm so dang happy with myself even this little Smart Ones lunch tastes AMAZING. :D

No comments: