Friday, March 27, 2009

It has not been a good week. I’ve been eating better for the last month after my HORRID weekend in Feb. of gallbladder pains. Everything was fine until this passed Monday. I did something stupid and ate McDonald’s AND Taco Bell within hours of each other. I stayed up ALLLLL night with pain. I thought it would be fine after that because I was strict again in what I ate. Nope. The whole week up until last night, I was up with pain.
I’ve been so exhausted all week. Tuesday I was like a freaking zombie wandering around at school so bad my teacher sent me home.
Yesterday I was still so sore from a week long of night pains that I barely ate anything. The last thing I had to eat yesterday was a South Beach Living breakfast bar at 6:30 p.m. Last night was also the first time in a week I didn’t wake up crying in pain. I usually eat my biggest meal at dinner. I don’t eat a heavy breakfast because I get naseuos and I never have time for a big lunch. But I need to change that. From now on my bulk of calories will come during the day and for dinner on most days I’ll drop a bar like I did last night and when I’m home I’ll have small portions and NOT heavy on the red meat or dairy. (Two things I saw can inflame the gallbladder.)
I don’t know how I did this week with my weight. I didn’t really go over my calories except on Monday but my exercise has been WAAAAAAY lax. I went to the gym on Wed. and I’m going today but other than that I haven’t done squat. Hopefully I didn’t gain anything. I guess we’ll see after lunch.

No comments: